Gaëlle Muraca, former Green Village Leader and actually confined in Malwani, Mumbaï, has challenged Rukshar so she writes a testimony about her STRENGTHS!
RUKSHAR SHAIKH, 20, Autonomy Step, Program Life Line 1, Mumbaï, India
1) PRESENT YOURSELF
My name is Ruksar Shaikh. I am 20 years old, I have come from Mumbai. My family is stable.
2) WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
I was in training in LP4Y before Coronavirus.
3) WHAT ARE YOUR QUALITIES, YOUR SKILLS?
I am hardworking, honest and helping hand.
4) WHY and HOW MY QUALITIES AND SKILLS HELP ME TO FEEL GOOD? WHY AM I HAPPY TO DEVELOP NEW SKILLS?
My nature toward people is very calm and polite and my helping nature feels good to everyone in my surroundings. I am happy to learn new things so that I can develop my society.
5) WHAT IMPORTANT EXPERIENCES DID I LIVE IN MY LIFE? WHAT DID I LEARN FROM IT? WHY DO I FEEL STRONGER AFTER?
The important experience in my life is to help others if you can help them. I have learned a lot from helping the people - the ones I have helped they teach me a lot about life.
I feel stronger because of their blessing and their support with me.
6) WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? DO YOU THINK YOU WILL REACH YOUR DREAM? WHY?
My dream is to open a beautician shop and I will reach there shortly because my passion is to do makeup.
7) WHAT DO YOU ADVISE TO THE OTHER YOUTH OF THE WORLD?
I will advise to all the youth to help each and everyone to whom u can help because these changes can change the whole world.