Catalysts of the Life Project Center Howrah in Kolkata, India
Raphaëlle De Truchis
27 Years old, Communication & Fundraising Team
Hello! I am passionate about human interactions, easily give compliments and love spending time with wise & crazy persons. I am not that much into social media so this is the first time I have followers (thank yooou). I am part of LP4Y big team since 1 year ½ and a happy member of the Communication Fundraising and Partnership Team!
- If I was a colour : Orange - warm and powerful, soft and luminous
- If I was a book : L’Oracle Della Luna, Frédéric Lenoir - a novel of adventure, discovery and loooove
- If I was a song : FREEEEE (like a river), Stevie Wonder
- If I was a famous person : Laura Baptiste
- If I was an animal : lioness
- If I was a type of dance : contemporary
- If I was an instrument : a saxophone, with a lot of tones, can be played alone or in band
- If I was a fruit : mango (to be eaten with hands)
- If I was an element : fire inside, air outside
- If I was a season : spring! (only thinking of it, I am more joyful)
- If I was one of the 5th sense : look. or touch.
- If I was one of the 8th pillars of joy : perspective (shit, this is only the first one!)
- If I was one pillar of LP4Y : guide
- If I was a moment during the day : whatever the hour, breakfast!
23 Years old, Y4CN coordinator
Y4CN is a network of about 40 international organisations all working in favor of the professional and social inclusion of excluded young adults… And my name is Quitterie, I am 23 and I am the coordinator of this powerful (objectively) network gathering many beautiful projects.
- If I was a colour : Yellow (sunny yellow)
- If I was a book : L'équilibre du Monde, Robinson Mistry (trying to figure out the correct balance always)
- If I was a song : Beautiful Emilie, Keziah Jones
- If I was a famous person : I wouldn’t like to be famous :)
- If I was an animal : Squirrel (small and… clever)
- If I was a type of dance : Stomping #techno
- If I was an instrument : Piano (until I had to learn the “solfège”)
- If I was a fruit : Pomegranate (just like it)
- If I was an element : Water (still trying to figure out the correct balance…)
- If I was a season : Spring (balance between flowers and sun?)
- If I was a part of the LP4Y Pedagogy : Guidance
- If I was one of the 5th sense : for those who know me, of course, touch (lol) - I would rather say sight
- If I was one of the 8th pillar of joy : Humor
- If I was one pillar of LP4Y : Partnership, always talking (too much) with everybody… #network
- If I was a moment during the day : Morning sleeeeep !
22 Years old, Coach Howrah Program 1
My name is Anna Arsène, I am 22 years old, I live in Howrah, I have 6 members in my family (my father, my mother, my older sister and my two younger brothers), I am coach in Howrah Program 1. If there is one thing defining me is my capacity to always, I mean ALWAYS have hope, in any circumstance :) And as you will realize down bellow, I really like talking ;)
- If I was a colour : Hard to choose. I guess yellow, or pink, or turquoise. What would give a mix of those three ?
- If I was a book : Tom Sawyer I think, I can’t remember it that well but this is one of my best memories of book :)
- If I was a song : Hard question again ! Maybe Ecclipse by BILLX if we are talking techno. But Schubert if we are talking classical. And Avenged Sevenfold, A little piece of heaven for the heavy metal part. Bruxelles Vie from DAMSO in the rap area ;) After that, how can you choose between the bread and the cheese, you just eat them together right ?
- If I was a famous person : me one day ;)
- If I was a type of dance : jumpstyle (oui oui ça existe !)
- If I was an instrument : le piano, 10 years of it and it never gets old !
- If I was a fruit : Is carrot a fruit ?
- If I was an element : water (I don’t drink it but I do love swimming)
- If I was a season : the 4 seasons pizza. In real I don’t know ! Winter (for Christmas, the freezing mornings and hot chocolates) or spring (when everything seems possible and you feel like a bud ready to flourish)
- If I was one of the 8th pillar of joy : Gratitude. Thank you meditation practice, now I’m a pro !
- If I was one of the 5th sense : Hearing, I can’t stand the idea of living without music. And if you close your eyes and just listen, everything kind of gets heightened ;)
- If I was one pillar of LP4Y : Learn, with a slight preference for beginners I must admit
- If I was a moment during the day : The morning. Full of hope for the day, the perfect moment when nothing is done and everything is to do
24 years old, Project Manager Digital
Johanna, 24 years old, catalyst from the great flatshare in Howrah, Calcutta (India) and digital leader in LP4Y. Love sharing moment with friends and family, watching series, playing games (unbeatable in UNO) , eating a lot (gluttony let me pleaseee) and express my creativity by making abstract painting.
- If I was a colour : Yellow, a bright and joyful color
- If I was a book : Burned Alive, Souad => A touching biography about the revival of a young Palestinian
- If I was a song : Yaara - Sharry Mann - my indian song of the moment
- If I was an animal : 🦋 just three symbolic words : Fly, Light, Evolution
- If I was a type of dance : Bachata - Loving latina culture
- If I was an instrument : Saxo 🎷 - This melody brings me far
- If I was a fruit : Papayaaa YOU’RE ALREADY KNOW, BUT I have many other favorite fruits, it depends of season (Orange Melon, Mango, Passion fruit)
- If I was an element : Sun - Because “shine bright like a diamond” 🎶
- If I was a season : Spring - Perfect weather : A sun with a light breeze
- If I was one of the 5th sense : Toucher - I’m very curious about the texture of everything
- If I was one pillar of LP4Y : Guidance Focus Personal development
- If I was one of the 8th pillar of joy : Acceptation or Gratitude - I have always been grateful about all blessings that I had
- If I was a moment during the day : Night - Because you can see stars
25 years old, India Coordinator
My name is Jeanne, I’m 25, and I live in Howrah, Calcutta.
Before being coordinator India for Lp4y, I was coach in Kathmandu and Manila. Working in team with and for excluded Youth with other Catalysts is kind of my dream job. I have to admit that the mission is easier when there is no Covid 19, even if this global crisis brings new challenges that we try to face all together!
- If I was a colour : Yellow (as the sun, to bring heat, joy and colour in life)
- If I was a book : The City of Joy, Dominique Lapierre (ok, to be honest, I only read the first 54 pages but give me some time, I am already passionate about this incredible story of people living in Calcutta.)
- If I was a song : Résiste, France Gall. No need to comment.
- If I was a famous person : Nelson Mandela or Don Bosco, not in the same way but 2 great and inspiring persons to me.
- If I was an animal : a turtle, a colibri or a shetland, hard to choose (take your time in life to enjoy every moment, do your best to contribute to the global action, be the cutest animal ever)
- If I was a type of dance : I don’t like dancing but I love watching classical for its grace.
- If I was an instrument : Piano - I’m (unfortunately) not able to play but it sounds the best to me and brings me to nice family memories.
- If I was a fruit : If only cookie dough were a fruit… Ok, I’ll say mangoooo (shake) then.
- If I was an element : Water (ice or tsunami, I’m not sure about it)
- If I was a season : Summer (family, friends, beach, sun and fun: definitely the best)
- If I was one of the 5th sense : The taste - I love eating food so much
- If I was one of the 8th pillar of joy : Perspective or gratitude, for the importance of being able to change our way of seeing the things and the world (as much as possible in a positive way) and for being able to say thank you for everything, all the time.
- If I was one pillar of LP4Y : Partnership (in terms of ecosystem). Creating links between everyone makes us stronger and allows us to further #togetherwecan
- If I was a moment during the day : At night, when I’m in my bed and I think about the 3 best moments of my day. Or, during the night, each time I wake up and I count how many hours I can still sleep until I get up.
- If I was a quote: “Life is an adventure, dare it”, Mother Teresa.
- If I was a landscape: A sunset on the beach, in the Philippines or in Boulogne-sur-mer, whatever, it’s almost the same.